Download SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac free latest version. A stunning tool that assists to synchronize different folders between two or more devices.
SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac Review
SyncTime 3.1.1 is a simple and reliable tool that helps to synchronize file ad folders with ease. Moreover, when we work in different places we need to synchronize the projects. So if we do some changing and editing in one documents the same will take place in the documents of other devices.
Additionally, if you are worried that office mac and your home desktop have no synchronization. You have to save work in removable devices and then use them in your home device. Now that will not be the case anymore.
Now, no matter how many devices you have it can prepared up-to-date copies in all of them. The user can choose the whole synchronization process without any difficulty. Moreover, it gives the opportunity to select different settings for different devices and files effortlessly.
Moreover, the user can select various options according to requirements. You can select a wide range of files and folders without any difficulty. Likewise, it helps to run unidirectional or bidirectional synchronization with ease.
You can choose to synchronize folders in the background. Moreover, it allows us to do this process automatically or manually with convenience. Similarly, it gives the opportunity to schedule synchronization according to time and date.
The user can make a destination and source folder for the synchronized files. You can set destination ay remote desktop, UB, ad server. The user can set the setting like after file synchronization is complete then the source file will be deleted. Moreover, you can choose to delete files that are not in the source.
It helps to select the different settings for different items and files. So you can choose to overwrite of the destination file. Additionally, it can delete files which have different timestamp or replace them. The user can set an automatic stat whenever they log-I their devices. Similarly, it can work automatically when the two synchronized devices are I reach.
Moreover, the user can set their devices to shut down after the process is complete. The user can look into their file, change them, and delete them any time. Additionally, it offers to run, stop, and pause synchronization.
All in all, a great app that helps to sync folders and files effortlessly.
Features of SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac
- A great tool that can synchronize a wide range of files.
- It makes two folder destination and source for files.
- The user can run the unidirectional and bidirectional process.
- It allows us to schedule a time for synchronization.
- This tool gives the ability to select different settings for different files.
- It can be started automatically after log-in.
- You can synchronize files between various devices at a time.
- It gives the opportunity to remove or delete files after synchronization.
- The user can choose to start, stop, and pass synchronization at any time.
- An app that is simple and easy to operate for everyone.
- It allows to include or exclude hidden files with convenience
- An app with a clean and simple interface
Technical Details of SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac
- File Size: 9.5MB
- Developer: Desairem
- File Name: SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac-machubby.dmg
System Compatibility of SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac
- Compatibility: macOS 10.9 or higher
- System Processor: 64-bit
Download Free SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac
Click on the given button to initiate the downloading process of SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac DMG free. It takes the user to fast, efficient, and secure downloading of SyncTime 3.1.1 for Mac. You can even download iCollections 6.5.3 (65304) for Mac.